10 Steps to Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest Completion
Service Type(s): #Hazardous Waste Regulations
Choose an option below to get connected with your local Heritage representative.
This is another excerpt taken from our RCRA training literature. The following is a good list of steps to take to ensure proper hazardous waste manifest completion.
1. Complete all federally required information.
2. Complete the state required information, if any, for the TSD state.
3. Complete the state required information, if any, for the generator’s state.
4. Complete TSD specific information, if any. (For example: a TSD may require waste stream numbers).
5. Review the manifest. Is all information complete and correct? Are all copies legible?
6. Read the generator’s certification and sign the manifest.
7. Complete, review, and sign LDR form, as applicable.
8. Have the first transporter sign the acknowledgement of receipt of materials. Be sure to check that the vehicle placarding and container labels are correct, check container counts and agree with driver.
9. Remove appropriate copies of the manifest. Retain a copy of the LDR, as applicable.
10. File appropriate copies of manifest, a copy of LDR form, and additional documents.
Some Additional Tips
Heritage hosted our 13th annual Habitat for Humanity build this month, partnering with over70 employees from various THG companies.
Bill Garrison, Director of Strategic Solutions, shares how the Heritage family leverages R&D to identify wastestream opportunities for customers.
Learn how our field chemists build trust and relationships within their own teams and with customers.
Learn more about our 6Safety Program and recent changes that help to protect the Heritage family.
Sue Kieweg, Corporate Recruiting Manager, describes the culture of the Heritage family and how it enables the success of our teams.
As we celebrate the Heritage core value of “Problem Solving Through Innovation,” learn more about the Heritage Innovation Team program.