This is another excerpt taken from our RCRA training literature. The following is a good list of steps to take to ensure proper hazardous waste manifest completion.
1. Complete all federally required information.
2. Complete the state required information, if any, for the TSD state.
3. Complete the state required information, if any, for the generator’s state.
4. Complete TSD specific information, if any. (For example: a TSD may require waste stream numbers).
5. Review the manifest. Is all information complete and correct? Are all copies legible?
6. Read the generator’s certification and sign the manifest.
7. Complete, review, and sign LDR form, as applicable.
8. Have the first transporter sign the acknowledgement of receipt of materials. Be sure to check that the vehicle placarding and container labels are correct, check container counts and agree with driver.
9. Remove appropriate copies of the manifest. Retain a copy of the LDR, as applicable.
10. File appropriate copies of manifest, a copy of LDR form, and additional documents.
Some Additional Tips
On August 28th, 2021, the Louisiana coast was battered by Hurricane Ida. This included our Port Fourchon Service Center, where the devastating hurrica
Heritage Thermal Services is pleased to announce that its collection of household hazardous wastes for the East Liverpool area returns for 2022.
Rachel McGrogan speaks about her time as a Lab Chemist at Heritage.
Karrie Humphries speaks about her time as an Office Manager at Heritage.
Tanya Cotten speaks about her time as an Area Manager fro Heritage.
It’s national groundwater awareness week, and preserving our groundwater is a key part of our purpose to protect human health and the environment.
Caitlin Hacker speaks about her time as a Leadership Development Program Coordinator for Heritage.
Heritage was selected to safely transport any hazardous material out of the Mayfield, KY area.