This is another excerpt taken from our RCRA training literature. The following is a good list of steps to take to ensure proper hazardous waste manifest completion.
1. Complete all federally required information.
2. Complete the state required information, if any, for the TSD state.
3. Complete the state required information, if any, for the generator’s state.
4. Complete TSD specific information, if any. (For example: a TSD may require waste stream numbers).
5. Review the manifest. Is all information complete and correct? Are all copies legible?
6. Read the generator’s certification and sign the manifest.
7. Complete, review, and sign LDR form, as applicable.
8. Have the first transporter sign the acknowledgement of receipt of materials. Be sure to check that the vehicle placarding and container labels are correct, check container counts and agree with driver.
9. Remove appropriate copies of the manifest. Retain a copy of the LDR, as applicable.
10. File appropriate copies of manifest, a copy of LDR form, and additional documents.
Some Additional Tips
From safety to sustainability, learn more about how integrity defines Heritage operations.
Just shy of his 30th anniversary with the company, we’re proud to spotlight Steve Swanson, an Industrial Service Account Representative at Heritage.
Learn about the efforts and dedication of Heritage employees to honor our veterans this holiday season
Heritage Transport acquires Frank's Vacuum Truck Service, Inc., a trucking service provider based in Niagara Falls, NY.
Learn more about a team member whose career path has allowed him to discover new interests and expand his skillset in areas he already enjoyed.
Learn more about how health and safety is the number one goal for Field Technicians at Heritage.
We’re honored to receive recognition for our support of business and manufacturing communities in Indiana and across the country.
Check out this interview with two Heritage Veterans