The Heritage incinerator offers a comprehensive line of environmental services for hazardous and non-hazardous wastes generated by private industries and public organizations. Our facility’s environmental professionals accept, store and treat up to 60,000 tons of bulk liquids, bulk solids, containers and lab packs a year.
What waste streams are typically accepted?
The Heritage incinerator specializes in the incineration of RCRA hazardous and nonhazardous wastes.
- Corrosive liquids and solids
- Explosives (1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 on a case-by-case basis)
- Flammable liquids and solids
- Organic peroxides and oxidizers (liquids and solids)
- Pesticides, herbicides, and insecticides
- Aerosols and fuels
- Lab packs and loose packs
- Miscellaneous hazardous and non-hazardous waste
- Mixed infectious hazardous waste
- Consumer commodities and product recalls
How can waste come?
Materials we accept, store, and treat range from bulk solids and bulk liquids, plus a wide variety of containers including:
- Bulk-solid waste (soil, debris, filtercake, etc.),
- Bulk-liquid waste (organic, aqueous, sludge, HiBTU, etc.),
- Direct-to-kiln bulk liquid tankers and containers,
- Containerized solid, liquid, and sludge mixtures,
- Palletized boxes and cubic-yard containers,
- DEA-controlled substances,
- Lab pack waste, and
- Consumer commodities.
QUESTIONS? Get started today and talk with one of our incineration experts!