Heritage prides itself on the ability to provide experienced and highly trained personnel at our customers’ sites. Training occurs from the moment Heritage hires personnel and continues through their career. Some of the training provided to our personnel, while position-specific, includes:
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER training
- 8-Hour Annual refresher (yearly)
- RCRA/Regulations training
- DOT training (Technicians as well as drivers-every 2 to 3 years)
- Bi-Monthly Safety meetings/training
- Respirator training/fit testing
- Cylinder Awareness/Handling training
- High Hazard Awareness training
- First Aid/CPR training (yearly)
- Lab Pack training Levels 1 & 2 (once)
- Confined Space Entry
- MMS (Database/Operations System) training
- Customer Service training
- New Hire Physical/DOT Physical
- Annual Physical/DOT Physical
- Random Drug/Alcohol testing program
The training listed above is an example of the minimum training we provide our field services and technical service crews. Individualized training is dependent upon the specific job titles and requirements. Please note that all employees are part of the random drug/alcohol test program.
Heritage provides annual 8 hour RCRA training seminars at all of our locations. Please review the schedule below and contact your salesperson, or the contact person associated with the session, if you are interested in attending.
PLEASE NOTE: Not all of the seminar dates have invitations available to download at this time. They will be available as the date (up to a month before) of the seminar approaches.