Heritage is the only national waste company without any substantive environmental issues. Our network of clean facilities and high-quality operations reflects our commitment to minimizing future liabilities for our customers. In order to be successful and fulfill our mission, Heritage is dedicated to four key objectives:
- Compliance and Environmental Stewardship in the Community
- Complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations
- Complying with the standards of other business partners
- Remaining true to the ethical standards Heritage upholds
- Preventing pollution through efficient use of resources, proper management of secondary materials, and product recovery from secondary materials
- Being responsible neighbors in the community
- Employee Safety - We are committed to providing a workplace that allows our employees to reach their full potential. An important first step to achieving this objective, is to ensure that Heritage is a safety conscious organization. It is our belief that working safely is a part of everything we do. Our goal is to have no accidents, no spills and no other incidents which would adversely affect our employees, the public or the environment.
- Customer Satisfaction (External and Internal) - Our complete commitment to total customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers is the driving force behind our success.
- Acceptable Financial Return and Profitable Growth - Only as we achieve our first three objectives can we hope to experience increased and continuing financial growth.